It is our belief that the following competencies have, and will continue to be, crucial to success in Sales:.
· Planning - Taking a well-ordered and methodical approach to tasks to achieve planned outcomes.
· Attention to Detail - Paying attention to detail in order to produce high quality output, no matter what the pressures.
· Communication - Using verbal communication effectively as well as expressing ideas clearly in e-mail, proposals and other written communication.
· Listening Skills – Seeking to genuinely understand other people by paying full attention to what they are saying and respecting their perspective.
· Questioning Skills – Asking open questions that cleverly help the client identify challenges and opportunities.