If so, grab them, hug them and clone them!
These five traits are not only key to their success, and obviously that of your business, but will be critical to continued success on the future.
It is from this strong foundation that these professional sales people will grow, adapt and thrive in the new business environment. They will take challenges head on with enthusiasm and vigour. They will not be daunted by the future but rather be excited by the opportunities this presents.
Is this how your sales team are behaving?
· Customer Service Orientation - Making efforts to listen to and understand the customer. Anticipating customer needs and giving high priority to customer satisfaction
· Curious and Inquisitive - Remaining positive and upbeat about the future and their ability to influence it to their advantage. Constantly looking for opportunities.
· Creative –Coming-up with new ideas and original solutions to move things forward and being flexible in their approach.
· Energetic and Active - Demonstrating passion and energy when communicating goals, beliefs, interests or ideas they feel strongly about and generating results through activity.
· Professional - Having a strong belief in self and one's abilities to accomplish tasks and goals. Representing the organisation appropriately and responsibly.