1. Thriving by Michael Grose - An insight into the world of the developing child.
2. Tribes by Seth Godin - Read this with my daughter in Hong Kong, wonderful book.
3. Coaching Sales People into Sales Champions by Keith Rosen - One of the few good sales coaching books around.
4. Broken Windows Broken Business by Michael Levine - My number one for the year.
5. Checklist Manifesto by Atul Gawande - This book will make you think before entering hospital again.
6. Only 2 Seats Left by John Anderson - The wonderful story by John Anderson founder of Contiki.
And my biggest tip for the year?
7. Sales Cats by me!
Have a great Christmas and wonderful New Year.
Sell well in 2012.