In order for an organisation to perform well and generate strong Sales, it needs a well-documented and understood Sales Process.
The unique nature of most businesses means that the Sales Process should be customised to their organisation.
Some 'constants' however remain in all Sales Processes including
· identifying prospective clients,
· understanding customer needs,
· recognising opportunities,
· demonstrating capability,
· submitting customised proposals and
· negotiating deals.
Documenting and supporting all stages of the Sales Process is critical to efficient and effective Sales.